Curl Lingo 101: Co-Wash

Tags: ,
Photo Courtesy of Getty Images

Co-Washing is the method of using conditioner and water to cleanse the hair. It is also known as the "No Poo" wash. Many natural curlies swear by this method to avoid stripping natural moisture from the hair. It is a tried and proven method! I find that when I co-wash I have less shedding and my hair is easier to detangle. Best of all, it's a very simple process.

Step one: Thoroughly wet hair with lukewarm water

Step two: Pour conditioner into your hair and gently work through your hair section by section. I usually finger comb my hair during this time

Step three: Leave on 3-5 minutes.

Step four: Rinse!

Step five: Squeeze excess water from hair using your hands or paper towels



0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments