Photo of the Day: Beyonce is Natural...

Tags: ,

This is news to me, but music to my ears as Beyonce is a fabulous chic. I found this picture circulating around the net a few weeks ago and could not believe my eyes. On second thought, it's really not that much of a surprise as I figured there was a reason why she was wearing all of those lace front wigs. Some of them have been plain tacky, but nonetheless the chick is still forever fab in my book. Oh, I want to point out from a previous post on ponytails. This is an example of why it is important to match your hair texture with your hair piece. As you can see the texture of Beyonce's piece does not match her hair at all. That is a no-no! I'll forgive you this time, Bey!
0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments