A Year in Review: Haute Curlz of '07

5Since popping on the scene with her MTV Sweet 16 bash, 17-Year Old Teyana Taylor's name is buzzing through the air. She has a new album releasing in '08, her hair rocks, and her style game is bananas (Do people still say bananas?).

4 Janelle is the female Andre 3000-say no more! Her style is reminiscent of past but her music is a futuristic breath of fresh air. I have donned her as the Curly Guru.


3
Jill Scott's breakout performance in Tyler Perry's "Why did I get married" made us love her even more. However, I hope she hasn't abandoned us natural girls. I want the curly fro back, Jill-bring it back!
2
It was good to see Erykah come back this year. She returned with a new track Honey and a new do proven she is still uber fab!
1
Miss Keys reclaimed her throne in 07. She stepped up her fashion game and the hair is impeccable! Back-up *itches-I'm back!






0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments