Essence Hair Photo Gallery


Kudos to Essence magazine for starting an online hair gallery. It is so hard finding creative styles for natural hair-so needless to say, I was surprised to see this gallery had a variety of fresh styles-the only downfall is that the descriptions are not detailed. Here's a preview:


Photos Courtesy of Essence.com/Peter Buckingham



This is my dream hair-big, sexy, and eye catching! Loves it! I am a step closer to achieving the color-just got to practice achieving this look. I may be able to create this with a dry braid out. Hmmm.


Photo Courtesy of Essence.com/Sean Burrowes

This is my favorite. I ran this style in the ground when I was growing my hair out. This can be created with a rod set or flexirods. Loosely pin hair into Mohawk. Accessories with big earrings-Hotness!




View more hairstyles here!


1 Responses:

I do agree, that is some dream hair. Last time I dyed my hair something close to it, however, it caused havoc with my texture. Now I'm just playing with it black, and I'm still nowhere close to that volume!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments