What I Am Doing Now: Searching For A Colorist

So I recently colored my hair-light copper blonde. From looking at the swatches, I thought it would turn out something like this but a shade or so darker:


But instead, it turned out more like this. Darn those swatches! The plus side is that I have received many compliments, but I am still indifferent.

So, now I am on the prowl to find someone who specializes in color so I can achieve a base color more like this with highlights. I think this will compliment my skin tone better than the copper. Someone recommended Aveda color because it is 97% natural and the results are beautiful. I am going to try it-wish me luck! I will keep you posted.

0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments