Getting Bored With Your Curls?

Ever had a day when you just want to run and put a relaxer in your hair to put an end to all the melancholy...Nah, me neither. But there are days when I am so frustrated with my curls that I want to try a new style, a new color, or anything that's different. Don't fret, here are a few alternatives that will cure any bored hair day.

Updos are a great protective style and my current choice of style
Ponytails are quick alternatives for bad hair days- invest in a luxury barret or hairbow
Scarfs are great for spring and summer
Headbands, clips, or flowers are great ways to play up any hair style
Color or rinses are more permanant changes but can create an instant makeover

0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments