Product of the Day: Ojon Dry Conditioning Shampoo

A Dry conditioning shampoo? Does this really work? These are some of the questions I've been asked about Ojon's Rub-out Dry Cleanser. I haven't tried it but I am working with a few sources to see if I can get my hands on a sample. If it does work, it would be a natural girls dream in-between washes. A coconut and vanilla cleanser that removes toxins, buildup and adds volume. WOW! I've read various reviews and one that especially stood out stated that it help maintains blowouts for longer periods of time without washing. Sounds great, doesn't it? Well, if my complimentary sample falls through, I might break down and buy it just to let you know if the hype is really true. I will keep you posted...
1 Responses:

Have you ever tried the Ojon Restorative treatment? If so, how would you compare it to the Miss Jessie's Rapid Treatment? I would like to know your thoughts. Which is better? Which gives you more bang for your buck? I really enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments