UrbanCurlz Answers...

Q. "I was wondering, my sister is looking for hair thats not wet and wavy but curly hair like Teyanas curls where it looks very curly like Teyanas picture. Do u know any type of hair she can buy? Thanks."

A. Teyana's wild and curly look can be achieved with a lace front weave. Lace fronts can range in price from $279-$1200. From my understanding, the more expensive the better the quality. Your sister can visit this website or call a stylist in her area that specializes in weave or lacefronts. If this is out of her price range, I advise that once she finds the desired look, print the picture and take it to a beauty supply store for assistance with matching the texture. Good Luck!
0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments