5 Reasons That I Need To Stop Spending!


I've been hit by the "Consumer Karma bus". I don't know what I did wrong, but I am getting payback for something. The following is a list of problems that I have had as a consumer within recent week(s). I am afraid that this may be a message that I need to stop spending. I let you be the judge!
5. The Cleaners Lost My Pants: I been going to the same cleaners for over 7 years. I drive 30 minutes out of the way to my old neighborhood to go to this cleaners. He has always given me great service and impeccable tailoring. So I never had a problem with driving so far. But this time, he mistakenly switched my "NEW" slacks with a pair of Walmart slacks. Now, I don't have anything against Walmart, (I have a slamming cape from there), but the point is that my slacks are considerably more costly. I brought my slacks on clearance, so how in the hell am I going to find a deal like that again. I am pisssssssed!
4. Then I'm Loosing My Luxurious Lashes: It think it's due to stress, LOL! My eyelashes extensions are falling off, so I was embarrassed to talk anyone because I look like a H.A.M with long and short lashes all over the place...thankfully Wakeupnmakeup is hook me up again in the morning.
3. My Blowdryer Blew Out- this morning in the midst of blasting my hair, so half of my hair was in shrinkage hell while the other side was stretched out. So I had to put it in a ponytail and called it a day.
2. I'm convinced Aveda is Evil: A few weeks ago I brought an Aveda product that I absolutely hated, so I decided to exchange it via mail. The one time that I did not ask for receipt confirmation or tracking...
1. The USPS Failed Me: My damn package got lost in the mail.

That's it, I am done with spending-I digress!
0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments