The Lash Experiment

Tags:
See, I had none...

You can see a little length there, but I need a better camera!

Ahh! A better view.

So for those of you who may not know...I am not one of those high maintenance types of chics. I am the lip gloss and eyeliner (on a special occassion) girl. But I admit that gets boring-not enough to wear makeup but just enough that I want to add a little drama every now and then...My solution-lash extensions.

After many months of debating and research, I journeyed to this little studio called Wake Up In Makeup on Saturday morning to begin my experiment. The owner/technician Roz, was very accommodating and knowledgeable. I did my homework, so I knew that I did not want to go too drastic. So I asked her to give me a more natural look. I laid back and relaxed to soothing music...and a hour and a half later, I was done. No pain, no discomfort. I really did not feel anything except the occasional puffs of air to dry the adhesive.
I can't even tell that there on, so I've found my self going to the mirror every chance I get to make sure that they are still there. LOL! My only regrets, that I did not go more dramatic. Next time I want to go for a more fuller look. For more info on lash extensions, click here.
Contact Wake Up In Makeup and mention UrbanCurlz!

0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments