10 Signs That Your Hair Is Healthy

Tags:

Over the weekend I decided to make a change so I blew my hair straight with my new H20 Nano Professional Dryer. My Hair turned out fabulously. But that wasn't the most amazing part, I literally had NO breakage nor shedding -ok maybe a few strands! But I was in such disbelief that I had to search my whole bathroom for signs of breakage-there was none.

This moment was an epiphany for me. For the first time ever, I realized that my hair is finally healthy. Woohoo! So just what are the signs of healthy hair?

1-Smooth texture -Hair is smooth to the touch
2-Shine
3-Strength
4-Shedding less than 75-100 strands per day. It is normal to shed up to 100 strands per day.
5-Elasticity-Healthy hair can stretch 20 to 30 percent before snapping
6-Relatively easy to detangle while wet
7-Minimal split ends
8-No breakage
9-Healthy scalp
10-Hair responds well to moisture
2 Responses:
Indigofera Beauty Expert

I love for women to celebrate their natural beauty. Occasional blowouts are fine. Just remember to keep your hair nourished with plant based ingredients. Satin pillow cases are great for retaining moisture and preventing breakage. To keep your healthy rock two strand twists for one week and release it for a fuller, funky look.

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle


Isn't it a great feeling to have healthy hair?!

We are so used to battling dry brittle hair that when it becomes healthy, we don't know what to do with ourselves.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments