Dr. Miracles

Tags:
I recently had the opportunity to sample some of the Dr. Miracles product line. After trying some of the samples and combinations, I've found a few that I have fallen for and recommend-The Relaxed Hair Potion and Healing Oil Sheen.

When I first read the name, I almost did not try it, but don't let the name fool you, the Relaxed Hair Potion is not only for relaxed hair. It great for natural hair, too. I use the potion to rejuvenate my dry curls. It is a great option for lightweight moisture and it leaves the hair silky smooth.

I also like the Healing Oil Sheen because its soothing properties works wonders on the scalp. I also like it because it is lightweight and adds lots of shine. It can be used on wet or dry hair. Although I rarely use oil sheen, I have found myself spraying the oil on my scalp because it feels wonderful.

I am still trying some of the other products in this line. So far, I have sampled the Leave-In Conditioning Treatment, 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner, and the Damaged Hair Medicated Treatment. In my opinion, these products did not have enough moisturizing properties for natural hair, but I've allowed my sister (who has relaxed hair) to sample the products and she likes them.

I am still sampling more of the products, so I will keep you informed as I find more to recommend.
1 Responses:

I've tried the Deep Conditioning Treatment packets and I LOVE it... You have the option to use it w/ or w/o heat. I tried it w/o the heat and after rinsing my hair it had a nice sheen, and it was very soft.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments