I Found Another Reason To Love My Nano

Update: Ok, so I wore my hair straight all week, and I really enjoyed it. But I could not go another day without washing. As I co-washed my hair, in the back of my mind I was a little afraid that my texture would be affected because my hair was very straight. No other blow dryer has ever gotten my hair so straight without using a flat iron in conjunction with it.

My curls were not impacted at all, no straight pieces, no breakage, no dryness. Ah ha, another reason to love this dryer. Now I know that I can effortlessly go from curly to straight (occasionally) without compromising my texture. I also used it tonight to dry my hair on the cool temperature, worked like a charm. I love the Nano.
2 Responses:

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm so happy that I discovered your blog! It gets me in the mood to be more beautiful! Ha!
I can hardly wait to get back to the U.S. and get this mane of wild curls a serious "talking to" :

1. I'm going to have my hair colored for the first time in my life! Too young for grey hair.
2. The usual wispy cut
3. The baddest blowout, seriously my hairdresser in D.C. deserves an award! When I walk out of her salon my hair is bouncing hard and the MEN ALL PAUSE! HA! I love that song!

Great site!

Felicia
www.nearandfar.wordpress.com


What brush/tools are you using in conjunction with the blow dryer? I'm always afraid of using the round brushes because I feel that I will get my hair horribly tangled.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments