Must Have Item: Cantu Shea


I am still on vacation, but I could not wait to tell you how much I like this stuff! I was in Wal-mart looking for conditioner so I picked up this Cantu Shea Butter. I have heard so much about it, but I never personally tried it, because I am loyal to my Buttercreme and Crisco (lol). But I tried it anyway and it to my surprise, it left my hair silky soft and very easy to manage. I was able to detangle my hair with my fingers only. It is non-greasy and definitely gets the thumbs up from UC. The only downsides to this product- (1) it will flake if you use too much especially on dry hair (2) the moisture doesn't last long, so you have to reapply everyday. -Unlike Buttercreme which lasts for days. Nonetheless it still awesome-It's a must have to your moisture regimen.
4 Responses:

Yep... I've been using Cantu for about a year now for my curly look. One thing I do have to ask though... because Cantu was presented to me as an alternative to Miss Jessie's... is it truly a good alternative or should I go ahead and purchase Miss Jessie's? I do love Cantu, but because you have to reapply, you definitely have to wash more frequently...


Landi,

Although I have found love with the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in, I can't say that I will replace the Miss Jessie's Buttercreme. It is an alternative, but in my opinion does not give long lasting moisture. Honestly, I have not found a better moisturizer than Miss Jessies (to date).

Cantu is a great option, but it will flake if you use too much or too frequently, unlike the Buttercreme.


Definitely helpful... Thx


I love this stuff too. Oh it smells sooo good. I like your blog.

Check out mine naturalhairrules.blogspot.com
let me know what you think.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments