Drink Up! Mojito Madness

Tags:
I'm not a big drinker, so I am a little late with jumping on the Mojito bandwagon. But ladies, I am hooked on these minty fresh lemonade combobulations. LOL! I know combobulation is not a word-It's the Mojito talking! If you haven't tried one of these, please do. I promise it is a great way to cool off your night after a 95 degree day.

Mojito Recipe
2-3 mint sprigs
2 tsp sugar
1/2 freshly squeezed lime
1/2 oz. lime juice
club soda
(optional) 2 oz. Mojito mix

In a glass, muddle (crush) 2 mints sprigs then add sugar and lime juice. Stir. Add ice, rum and mix. Top of with club soda. Garnish with a lime and the remaining mint. Cheers!
0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments