Get This Look: Tracee's Big Curlz



Tracee has mastered the art of wearing roller sets. Her hair styles are so reminiscent of the 70's and 80's-Uber Glam! I love this look because it is perfect for a night on the town, as long as there is no humidity! This look can be achieved by these few simple steps:

Step 1: Wash and Condition as usual
Step 2: Section hair into four sections
Step 3: Blow out hair-the objection is to get the hair straight enough to curl. It doesn't have to be bone straight.
Step 4: Dab a little bit of light oil on the hair and set hair with flexi rods. I use 2" sections. I roll my hair loosely so that I can sleep in the rollers over night.
Step 5: Unravel and finger style...Wha La!
3 Responses:

I really like roller sets! the last one I did was with curl formers but I plan on doing really big curls before the summer is done


I always wondered how she got her hair like that... Thanks UC!


So pretty!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments