New Product of The Day: Stretch Silkening Creme


Miss Jessie's has introduced yet another and I am sure "wonder creme" for curls, called Stretch Silkening Creme. Don't be alarmed, it is not their trademarked Silkener. It is a non-chemical creme similar to their Curly Pudding but it is designed to dry faster. It's great for finger styling.

Additionally, Miss Jessie's is reopening their New York Salon effective August 9th...and boy am I excited. I always wanted to visit, so I am definitely going to book my appointment for a trim and possibly a color later in the fall. I will keep you ladies posted!

Learn more about Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Creme.
4 Responses:

I saw this in the stores recently but I was hesitant to pick it up as I wasn't sure what its purpose was. I'm not a big fan of the Curly Pudding so I didn't bother. B/4 the NY salon shut down I was going to make a reservation but they're just so darn expensive- I couldn't do it. But please keep us informed if and when you go!


i like miss jessie's, but i'll stick to my kinky-curly, thank you. lol.


I think I read that you're from Atlanta. Did you know that "Anthony Dickey
celebrity stylist and creator of Hair Rules will be performing his famous cuts and styling services for curls, kinks and waves exclusively at Urbanbella in August!
Call today to book your Appointment!
404.255.5022" per Urbanbella.net


I think I read that you're from Atlanta. Did you know that "Anthony Dickey
celebrity stylist and creator of Hair Rules will be performing his famous cuts and styling services for curls, kinks and waves exclusively at Urbanbella in August!
Call today to book your Appointment!
404.255.5022" per Urbanbella.net


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments