Road to Natural Entry 7: Sabrina

Two years ago last April, I decided that I was tired of burning my scalp and I was trying to figure out how to control my Sebhorric Dermatitis that had taken over my scalp. I wore braids for almost six months and in the meantime was trying to sell my condo and find a new place to live. I moved into my house on a the last day of August (a Thursday), took out my braids that night, and cut my hair that Friday.... and I haven't looked back.

For me, this journey has been more about keeping my hair healthy and strong and my scalp from itching. I haven't seen a flake of dandruff since that day in August after I washed my hair once all the relaxed ends were gone. I had my hair pressed once and realized that I don't miss straight hair at all. My hair is awesome!

Here's a picture to show the cool things I can do with it now....

Sabrina
3 Responses:

Loving the hair! Keep on doing you.


Sabrina, your hair looks great! You can see that it is really healthy and that style really shows off those high cheekbones!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments