Product of The Day: Bedani Organic Black Cocoa Butter Shampoo

Bedani Organix Cleansing Shampoo-made of black cocoa butter, organic oils and butter sour Organic Black Cocoa Butter cleanses hair without stripping natural oils or leaving a dull film. My trusted UC Urbanista, Brenda of Ooh Boutique recommended this product. Here's an excerpt of the email:

"She let me try this shampoo she made called Bedani Organic Black Cocoa Butter Shampoo about 6 months ago and I'm hooked!!! It doesn't dry my hair out but leaves it feeling cleaner than a co-wash. It's comparable to the Wen line of cleansing conditioners that every one's been buzzing about, but its totally organic, made by a "sista", and for the same 16 oz size bottle...is $8 cheaper".

Although, I will review this product in the next couple of weeks, I couldn't wait to share it with my UC crew. This sounds like a curly girl dream cleanser...Did I mention it had a peppermint tingle and chocolaty smell, ummm sounds scrumptious! (LOL) Visit Sakile to get yours today!
1 Responses:

Sounds like a good product. Please let me know how it turns out.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments