If Hats Are Your Thing...

Tags: ,
These are four styles that you gotta add to your fall fashion hit list. I own one hat that I've had way too long, so I've been on the search for a few new substitutes for my "I don't feel like doing my hair" days. While on the prowl, I ran across these hot numbers on Shopbop.com that I am totally feeling.

The Equestrian hat is one of the hottest trends this fall. This look is ultra cute paired with a pair of knee high, low heeled boots and a cropped blazer.

The over sized Beret has made a return this season although I thought it would not survive another Beyonce or Rhianna candid. But surprisingly, it's back and nonetheless still an effortlessly hot look.

The Fedora is the queen of all *itches. This style of hat will never fade. I just wish I would have known to keep some of my mother fedoras. This hat is super hot with a pair of slacks and simple button up shirt...Pimpalicious!

The Fitted-Crochet hat is also a comeback this season. This cute number adds lots of pizazz when paired with simple jeans and a shirt.
1 Responses:

Hi. I lovelovelove your blog! I'm so glad you cover the style aspect of being natural. I certainly need help in that area.

I've always loved wearing hats, but since going natural, I haven't known what to do. I was so used to having straight hair hanging down beneath the hats.
How should I fix my now-kinky and chin-length hair when I wear a knit beret, for example, or a cloche?

Thanks!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments