I'm Falling In Love!

1 Max Studio Odessa- Tobacco 2 Jeffrey Campbell Tomba 3 Steven Midory (lorisshoes.com) 4 Dolce Vita Wendy (zappos.com) 5 Chloe Equestrian flat boots (net-a-porter.com)


I love fall for many reasons, the weather, the colors and of course the fashion. So since it has been a few years since I've revamped my fall wardrobe (yes, I said a few years-two be exact), I've been on the prowl for some great shoes. I would be remissed if I did not share with you some of the latest trends I've spotted along the way.

1. A great flesh-toned pump is an essential item and I love the tobacco color pictured above. Pair this with opaque tights, jeans, or a great black pair of slacks. You can't go wrong.

2. Oxfords are everywhere-and I must add are growing on me. These are the work staples for the fall. Pair this look with a great suit or stripe slacks and pearls.

3. Ankle boots are making a return this year and have brought along the open toe. I was a little hesitant last year about this look so I only bought one pair. However, it looks like they may be here to stay for a while. Make these pop with opaque leggings and skinny jeans or a pencil skirt.

4-5 Tall boots reign because you just can't go wrong with a fabulous almond shaped toe this season. Whether high heeled or flat, these boots are a lasting investment, so don't skim. Pair these with anything from your favorite weekend jean to a long skirt.
2 Responses:

Okay! You got me drooling over here! And trust me, you are not the only one who is overdue for a wardrobe update.

Much Love!


OMG, seems like it might be time for this lady to retire my sneaks because if I had those ankle boots- I would sleep in those bad boys. lol.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments