1930 Fingerwaves//Don't Call It A Comeback...


I ran across another photos of Keyshia Cole's sophisticated fingerwaves and now I am officially jealous! Only because I can't get them, but...I can probably get a version of this sultry and timeless style as seen below. Here's how...

Tools:
Setting lotion or foam
rollers
Rattail comb
Duck bill pins
Paddle brush

Roller set hair hair with small to medium rollers
Once the hair is completely dry unravel...Here are two great instructional videos that can show you better than I can tell you.


2 Responses:

Hmmm... I think I might have to try this


KC looks so cute I wanna pinch her!! I love this style on her! Great Photo.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments