Hairstyle of The Day: Textured Chignon


PHOTO CREDIT - Bill Cardoni

This is another look that I found on Essence Photo Gallery. I love textured updos, ponytails and I've attempted a chignon or two. But this is a niiice alternative for those days when you just want your hair away from your face. To get this look, gently gather hair into a low pontyail. Do not stretch hair but rather just coax it back. Loosely wrap hair in a circular motion and secure with hair pins. The key word is loosely because you want to retain the texture look.
1 Responses:

Textured hair creates the prettiest chignons, in my opinion. I've created them on straight hair and that looks good too, but texture is beautiful.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments