Product Review: Ouidad Quencher Line


I recently had the opportunity to try Ouidad's Curl Quencher shampoo and conditioner. It is designed to pampers and nourish dry, parched curls with its extra moisturizing properties.

Did it deliver?
Yes, I was pleasantly surprised that because it did not leave my hair hard like many shampoos (I won't name any names). After shampooing, my hair felt soft to the touch and ready to condition.

The Curl Quencher conditioner also doled out good results. Its light, moisturizing properties allowed me to shower detangle my curls with ease.
I certainly recommend this product for curl types in the 3 range. UC rating 4 out of 5
1 Responses:

Where can we find Ouidad products Urbancurlz? I would love to try a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair hard and brittle! I do like my ACV but its just the smell that gets to me!

Just curious! Thanks for all the great Posts!!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments