Universal Laws-Correspondence

"I could do better if I wanted to" -Dr. Oscar Lane
As I read my daily meditation about the Law of Correspondence, it made me think a lot about how it relates to my life...and well of course my hair. The Law of Correspondence is a Universal Law that tells us that our outer world is merely a reflection of our inner world. So if your inner world is chaotic and unhappy, your outer world will be too.
I felt compelled to discuss this today because this is a simple, yet such powerful life principle that applies to so many of areas of our lives.
So as you move through your day remember that nothing changes in our outer lives until we make changes on the inside. The key is to take control of our minds and thought process, and thus control of our lives. Have a blessed day!
2 Responses:

This is why I meditate..I like keeping my mind calm. :) Thanks for posting this, people don't realize how important it is to be content internally.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments