YES WE CAN

Tags:
So today is the day that we've waited for, prayed for, and sadly-died for. Today is the day, we make history...unfortunately one way or the other. However, whatever candidate you're voting for, please let it be Obama-please get out and vote if you haven't done so already. Every vote counts. Please remember, lines will be long so wear comfortable shoes. Take snacks, an Ipod or book. And most importantly take a great attitude in knowing that your are part of history and together we can make a difference. Happy Voting and I will see ya on the other side...that's Wednesday after I stomp, celebrate, scream and cheer and drink Champagne. See ya there!
3 Responses:

I voted early, and I had to wait three hours...they are now saying the wait will be more than that.


Yes We Can and Yes I Did...Barack My Vote!!!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments