Jasika Nicole A.K.A


(click to enlarge)
Special Junior Agent Astrid Farnsworth on the Fox' TV Series Fringe. I was stopped in my tracks when I saw her Tuesday night on the show. Her curls are amazing and on the show she had this cute almost mushroom-styled cut that I immediately fell in love with. This is a girl who knows how to rock her natural. She is also an amazing illustrator.

(click to enlarge)
She is certainly one to watch. Visit JasikaNicole.com. Oh, and tune in to Fringe -Tuesday's on Fox.
10 Responses:

Her hair is amazing!! I loves it!


OMG! I went to her site and her illustrations are amazing! I think I love her! :) It is almost enough to make me want to watch Fringe. Thank you so much for sharing!


Her curls are beautiful. I didn't know who she was at first, but then I recognized her from Fringe. The drawings are nice also.


I also love her curls! I was thrilled when I saw a natural-haired beauty on a good tv show!
And I'm also loving her illustrations. She's very talented!


i love her curls! my hair is in braids atm hiding from the cold and growing out so come summer, i might get a cut like hers.


I've been stalking her blog/site ever since I saw her on the "Dance" movie a few years back. She's super cute and very talented.


I love her hair. Her drawings are really nice, very stylized. She draws like a fashion illustrator. I love other black girls that draw. :D (I'm an animation/illustration student)


i remember seeing her the first time and doing a double take; she's beautiful and so is her hair. i wish i knew her regimen...


Thanks for sharing her link. Her illustrations are so pretty.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments