Letters To Urbancurlz


"In deciding to go natural I found your blog on my search to get more information. You have helped me soooo much and I just want to say THANKS! It’s so hard to do anything that may be outside of the ‘norm’ (whatever that is) but I was determined. With all your tutorials, pictures, and product advice I have finally found my way. I am sitting at my computer crying with joy (literally) because of the beautiful curls that I have found thanks to your passion. I really appreciate you and the other readers. Without the advice and motivation I don’t think I would have made it. This is the first week I have ever worn my hair out in public. The first day, I had to literally run to my truck and drive off so that I wouldn’t put on a wig. I couldn’t believe the positive response I got. I honestly for the first time feel beautiful in my OWN skin. Thanks so much!!!!" -T


When I ran across this email on Saturday, I literally cried because it was just the motivation I needed to kick me back in gear. If you're reading this and wondering why I have not replied to your email, please be patient with me as I maneuver through all of the email that I receive. Thanks so much T. And thank you for all of the questions, comments, and solutions that you send...I really appreciate the love. -India
4 Responses:

Nice post. Your blog is indeed inspirational and you are well deserving - keep up the good work :o)


Awww thats nice. Its really amazing that new technology like the internet has helped me and many others to get back to our roots and be natural! I honestly would not have been able to make my transition without the internet blogs and YouTube.


That's great, cause I know you have helped me A LOT!!!! I would have said screw it a long time ago, but your advice, answers and posts have help me get this hair thing down...so to you.... SALUTE!!!!


T, You look gorgeous with your natural hair. I think that being natural brings out every woman's true beauty and you are no exception.

RC


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments