TWA


What is a TWA?

/Teeny Weenie Afro/ - A teeny weenie afro is simply natural hair strands that are anywhere from 1 inch to 3 inches long.


I recently received an email from a reader asking for suggestions for TWA hairstyles. Although it may not seem like it, but there are a lot of possibilities when your hair is short. Some of the most popular styles are straw sets, rodsets, and finger coils. TWA can also be worn straightened or rocked as is which is super cute. During this time, accessories can be your best friends-so invest in cute headbands, scarfs and fierce earrings.
I've compiled the above collage of short styles. Any other suggestions?
4 Responses:

Cute styles. You can also wear flat twists and braids in the front.


That mohawk is marvelous!! I'm going to attempt it!!


i do twist outs and use little combs on the sides to make a frohawk :)


I'm rockin' the mini fro now too, but I think my fro may have gotten a lot bigger to still be classified as "mini" lol. I think I have about 6 inches of hair stretched.

I have a question though. How can I keep my fro healthy? Any suggestions anyone? I love my fro, but when I wash my hair, I'm seeing quite a bit of breakage lately? Should I switch it up and get twists or something else "protective"? Really wanna see some growth... -___-


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments