Grammy After Party Hair

Tags:
Tracee officially killed it. This is the best I've seen her look in a while and I must say, she got her grown women on with this look...Uber fab! Off to do a curly 'fro. I won't stop until I perfect it.


Hey Fatima! She's always so cute and eclectic...

The white liner must be the in thing right now! Keyshia look is so hot I just had to through her in for hell of it.

And those shoes...I'm saving!

Don't know if I like the makeup, but there is that white liner again. And I love the hair...I like to wear mine like this also.

7 Responses:

Tracee Ellis looks amazing as always!

Keyshia Cole is such a cutie, but never dresses to flatter her weird shape.

Eva is super gorgeous but the dress resembles a night gown =/

&& white eye liner was always "in", it's supposed to create the illusion of a wider, awake eye. It's always been Tyra Banks' favorite look =)


Tracee's Hair is ON FIRE! ohh I love love love it! If that's a Curly Fro, then I don't know what the hell I've been doing! hehe!


tracee looks so so fabulous!! i love everything about the look. i can't wait for my hair to grow out a little longer - hopefully by december i'll be rocking a haute curly fro just like that!

sidenote, why does eva look like she's wearing a satin bathrobe?


@ DNelly,

Tracee hair is proably a roller set, but I don't mess with roller sets because they never turn out right. But you can get a similar look with a curly 'fro also. The key is to leave about an 1 1/2"-2" untwisted and roll on medium to large flexi-rods. I almost have it...I just have to find my perfect product balance with this style.


Tracee looks fab, but she always does in my opinion! I also think Keyshia Cole is adorable!


Tracee Ellis Ross always looks so effortlessly chic. I;m jealous! I've been trying to do roller sets to get that curly fro look but I always end up with my hair looking like Drew Barrymore's at the Golden Globes when I take the rollers out. Hmmm.


Ms. Ross is Boss! Always stunning, always classy.

felicia
This Time Now


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments