Have Fun With 5 Day Old Hair

(click on photo to enlarge)
I was just getting ready to co-wash but decided that I would stretch my hairstyle for one more day. So I gathered it together in a low side-swept bun for one more day of office wear. In it's curly state, my hair is not very long so I loosely wrapped the hair around the ponytail and pinned the bun using hair pins to give the illusion that it is bigger than it actually is. Fun protective style-I plan to rock more of these. LOL, the last photo look like a mugshot.
6 Responses:

Really nice. I must try this. Curious, do you have sometype of tie on the hair like a scrunchy? Or is it only secured by hair pins?


I've been lurking on this blog for a while, but I must say, your hair is absolutely cute! My hair is very similiar to yours, and right now I'm transitioning, I can't wait until I'm able to pull off cute styles like these.


Very cute protective style :o)


Ooh, I like!! That is lovely!


Finally a cute protective style. I am tired of the conventional styles. I must try this tonight.


I like it! Very cute and looks so simple, I also like that fact that your hair isn't pulled back super tight. This is a MUST!

Thanks UC!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments