Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries Trivia

Tags:

Oh my--I received such wonderful responses to the Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries post, that I have (1) placed an order and (2) picked up an extra bottle for one lucky person who can tell me what fab "natural sister" is currently doing a commercial for Uniball Pens?
I saw this commercial last night and I was so excited for her because she is one of my favorite actresses on this long running series. The first one to correctly guess the answer will receive a bottle of the Juices and Berries. Hey, I wish I could give away more, but we're in a recession, lol!
Update: We have a winner--Amitche correctly answered the trivia. It is the lovely S. Epatha Merkerson. Please email me with your information.



8 Responses:

I have the answer do I post here????


It's the lovely S. Epatha Merkerson. I LOVED her in Lackawanna Blues as Ms. Racheal.


Law & Order actress S. Epatha Merkerson


You ladies were quick! Amitche was the first to answer, so the Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries will go to her. Thanks to all of you who participated.


i LOVE oyin products. you will love their sprays.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments