I've Been Tagged: Get To Know Me

Tags:

I was tagged by Tamstyles of Get It Girl Style:

What's your current obsession?
Dolce Vita

What's your must have fashion need?
A multi-layered necklace

What are you wearing right now?
tank top, skirt, silk scarf and bonnet-hot mess!

What's your favorite food?
Japanese

What do you do for fun?
Hang out with my husband and kiddies

What made today special?
My hubby bought KFC Grilled Chicken for dinner and it was finger licking good and healthy-and I didn't have to cook---heyyyy!

What would you like to learn to do?
Photograph and code, so I can build web sites

What's the last thing you bought?
Arden's Garden 2-day Detox whoo-hooo, I lost 5 lbs doing this...thanks Chocolate Orchid for the link up

What are you listening/watching right now?
11 PM News

What's your favorite weather?
warm

What's your one goal in life?
to raise my children to be honest, respectful, and responsible adults.

What do you think of the person that tagged you?
A fashion extraordinaire

If you can have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Maui

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Tickets to Maui-sorry I just love this place

If you can swap lives with anyone in the world for one day who would it be and why?
Michelle Obama because she is smart, educated, powerful, a great mom, wife and great role model

If you can go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
Maui

What language would you like to learn?
Spanish

What do you look for in a friend?
A good listener, honest, trust worthy, someone who shares common interests, and have a good sense of humor because I love to laugh

Who do you want to meet in person?
Definitely President Obama

What's your favorite type of music?
R&B

What's your dream job?
CEO of my own Marketing Company

Do you admire anyone's style?
Michelle Obama, Beyonce (only when not performing), Tracee Ellis Ross, Rhianna

Describe your personal style?
Trendy, bohemian, and classic rolled into one. I go for looks that are clean, but also effortless. So an average look for me would be Banana Republic slacks and a clean sweater, L.A.M.B pumps, big bag, and bed hair.

What's your favorite t.v show?
Grey's Anatomy

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla

What's your favorite makeup brand?
MAC

What's your all time favorite perfume?
I don't wear perfume, my son is allergic

What's you fondest childhood memory?
Traveling with my auntie to Virginia in the summers

Rules:
1.)Respond: answer the questions on your blog.
2.)Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3.)Tag eight other people


I don't know who to tag...Let's see-I think I did 9...oops I can't count.

Chocolate Orchid
Wes
Ebony Intuition
A*E*
Full Complexity
Natural-Belle
Kinky Rhonnie
Naturally Leslie
JladyJ
6 Responses:

I just looked up the Arden's Garden detox that u mentioned. I see that you do not eat for two days. How was that? I love food but liked the sound of losing five pounds. Was it difficult for you? Any tips? Thanks


@ Butterfly Jewels, I have so much to say about this Detox that I can't put it all in this response. I am going to do a full post tomorrow about my experience. What I can tell you is that, it was the easiest five lbs I have ever lost. And I was not hungry AT ALL.


yay thanks for the tag:-)


great answers girl..thanks for doing it to..I kinda like them..love to read from family women!


UC, I cracked up when I saw this b/c I had no intention of posting today. I just was not feelin' it. But I thank you for the motivation..and the tag.
lol

Btw, I'm gonna have to check out L.A.M.B. pumps. You've sparked my curiousity!


Aww! Thanks for the tag!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments