UC Has Partnered With Amber Magazine

Tags:

I have partnered with AmberMag's Publishing Network as an A-List Publisher. The network consists of 20 blogs and websites who report on beauty, health and fashion from a multicultural perspective. I am an avid reader of Amber, so I was very impressed when founder, Marcia Cole approached me about the idea. So ladies and gents, please check out AmberMag and some of the other fabulous blogs like Honey, Brown, Sugar, The Anti-Hair Slave, Long Hair Don't Care, Clumps of Mascara-just to name a few.
6 Responses:

Congratulations, UC!!
Well-deserved!


Congrats!!!! Very excited about this!!!


Congratulations UC! Moving on UP!


yes yes congrats! ive already started to check out those blogs too and im loving it ;)


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments