Check This Out!

Tags: ,
Remember my article on "Natural Nazis" well a part of it is quoted in a recent Clutch Magazine's article written by Laquita Thomas-Banks. Great article, so take a look at it. Even more so, take a look at some of the passionate replies the article evoked. Obviously, one or two of the readers missed the point of the article. Although, It was not meant to offend anyone, errr except for people who exhibits this behavior. So just like I said, if you are offended...then you just may be...lol.


Have a great day -Thanks Clutch!
1 Responses:

Passionate replies - I like that ;o) I just wonder why this particular piece attracted so many more of these replies than my other ones...

Thanks UrbanCurlz for the continuous inspiration :o)


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments