1. First, let me comb your hair like that. That is just plain torture. My 3 year old has just as much hair as the little girl in this video, and she fights, screams, runs, etc. when I do her hair. Lawd knows, I want to scream with her and sometimes I do. But to hold her down and curse her out...NEVER.
2. See this is what's wrong with our society and why we have the complexes we have with hair. You are instilling self hate in the child by cursing at her and telling her that her hair is nappy. SMH. That is why I dislike the word nappy.
3. Please sit down and check out a few blogs/ websites about natural hair care before you rip all the poor child hair out and she ends up wearing weave like you. Caring for children's hair takes patience and a little creativity. First, you don't want to detangle dry hair. It's much easier to detangle freshly conditioned hair. Also, section the hair and detangle in sections. Also give the child a toy to keep her busy. I usually give my daughter a doll so that she can do the dolls hair. With that said...
4. Again, let me comb your hair like that, please. I can't believe you were pulling and tugging on that child's hair like that. And who was behind that camera? They need their hair combed like that too.
5. Just be glad that I don't know your name because after combing your hair just like that while restraining you, educating you, I will call authorities on you too. Because that was just dead a%$ wrong. I'm done!