I've Reached A Milestone...

Tags:
( Stretching and wiping my head)

I looked at the total posts the other day and realized that I've reached a milestone-1000 posts. I couldn't believe it because it doesn't seem like it's been that long, but it has! And more importantly, I thank all of you for your continued support of Urbancurlz. I've learned so much along the way and like to think that I shared so much. ;)

So as I prepare for the next 1000 posts, please bare with this interim break...I think I need one. I will be back in 1 week and 4 days-August 3 to be exact aka my b-day!
See you then!
9 Responses:

Congratulations!
Love your blog.... it's changed the way I do and see my hair! Thank you!


Congrats, Sweetie!! Enjoy your break. Will be here when you get back!


congrats, my b-day is the day before, I'll be 13!!


@DramaBrainiac_Cutie

Happy Birthday in advance!


Congrats!!! Love the blog...1000 posts is amazing!!!


that's my b-day too!! I knew I liked your blog!!!


Congratulations


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments