Tip O The Day: Detangle With Ease

Tags:
Herbal Essence's Totally Twisted Conditioner is a popular leave-in option for many curlies. We know it's an awesome styling product that defines curls while providing a light hold. However, I recently found that it is an even better detangler for my 3-year's hair. About a month ago I ran out of my daughter's detangler, so I decided to dilute about 2 tablespoons with water in the same 8 0z. bottle.

To use, I spray the mixture on her hair and detangling becomes a breeze. Style as usual. The best part is that the fighting and tantrum matches are now gone. She is actually asking me to do her her.
8 Responses:

I loves this stuff! I actually put down their Hello Hydration b/c of it. Not that I don't like HH, but Totally Twisted seems to work better than it on my hair.


IA I love this stuff. I started using it about a month ago and my hair loves it. I cowash with it and use it as a leave in. Hmm...now that I think about it..it does detange well.


Yes, try it. You will notice the difference immediately.


I agree completely with ChocolateOrchid, I started out with Hello Hydration, it seems like everyone does and then one day you pick up Totally Twisted for your curls and it just works so much better. But I still loved what Hello Hydration did to my hair. It's like Hello Hydration with an extra umph.


I'm a fan of HETT as well. It works as a great leave-in conditioner and it's a must-use with KCCC or Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel.


I wanted to like this stuff sooo bad. I use Hello Hydration but I ran out and bought Totally Twisted cause of all the great reviews. Sadly, it did not work for me. I had great curl definition but my hair was so dry I didn't even want to touch ny own hair, lol. I guess my curls are too thirsty...


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments