It Was My Birthday!

Tags:

Go, Go, Go, Go Go Shorty…It’s "WAS" my birthday. We’re gonna party like---it "was" my birthday. I’m gonna give something away, like it's your birthday, because I don’t give-a because it "was" my birthday. lol, I couldn't resist!

Yes, yeserday was my birthday, and I planned to have this posted then, but I am on vacation and this "luxury" (side-eye) I am staying does not have good WI-FI connection. So I am crouched in a corner, holding one arm in the air trying to keep this signal. (seriously)
Back to the topic, I want to give away some gifts on my birthday. Sounds crazy right, but the best gift I can have is the continued support and love I receive from you, everyday. So, to show my appreciation, I am giving away two Sugar Factory Couture Lollipops (each $25 value) and this is how you win:

Simply leave a comment! Commenter number 25 and 50 will win their choice of flavor. That’s it. So say what you want, happy birthday, I love your blog, lol...anything. Feel free to leave multiple comments, I don’t care, just be number 25 and 50 to win!
57 Responses:

Happy Birthday girly. I ♥ ♥ ♥ the new design


Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu! This blog is supa dupa fly & dope!

Peace!


Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday! I enjoy your blog so much, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and celebration. Look forward to more posts on UrbanCurlz :)


Happy Birthday!


Happy Belated Birthday :o) Yay - another fellow blogger born in August ;o)


happy birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FELLOW LIONESS!! Have a safe vacation :D and the new layout is hot fiyah!!


Happy birthday girl!!!!
God bless!


Happy Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday girlie!


Love your blog really interesting design.


Great update looking forward to what it will look like with the kinks worked out!


@Smartgal, congrats you are 25. The name really fits! Please email me with your choice and address.


Hey girl, happy belated birthday....I didn't know you were a fellow Leo(my b-day is today) No wonder why you so cute like that...you're a Leo,lol :)


Happy Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Happy Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


forgot to wish u Happy Birthday yesterday so now its belated, lol...cant wait for more posts!!!


Looks like someone beat me to #50 :)...One last happy birthday for the road :) SIDEBAR: I've been a life-long natural hair girl & I love the site!


Mscha-you're 50! Congrats and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and continued support of urbancurlz. Mscha email me with your choice and address.


Maybe this is a silly question but what is the e-mail address?


Lol. Urbancurlz@gmail.com


How did I miss this? Happy Bday Chica.


suuuuuper late: Happy Birthday. u're still celebrating right? lol. had to get it in for my fellow Leo! God is good. Stay blessed


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments