Write For Us

Tags:
Love to write? Have a passion for hair, beauty or fashion? Or just a product junkie? Well Urbancurlz is looking to for contributing writers.

Why Contribute?
There are several advantages for contributing articles to Urbancurlz, here are two:

Get Noticed
Becoming a contributor for Urbancurlz will allow you to share your thoughts, expressions, tips and expertise to a rapidly growing community of high texture women (and men).

Links on all of your articles
In exchange for submitting articles, contributors will receive name recognition and a link back to their blog or website (if applicable).

Submission Criteria
Submission is easy! Just submit all contributing articles to Urbancurlz@gmail.com. You will be notified within 48 hours of submission whether your article has been selected or not. Please note, that while I welcome all topics related to hair, fashion, and beauty, I reserve the right to publish only selected articles. Here's what we are looking for:
Articles that are hair, fashion, or beauty-oriented
-candid
- unique -no copy cats please
-brief (300-500 words)
- grammatical-I have hard enough time editing my own work

If your article fits this criteria, send it on.

9 Responses:

Love this idea. What if I don't have a blog, can I still submit an article?


I love writing! but I have no prior work! lol


Great idea!! I was thinking about doing the same


@anonymous-a web site or blog is not required, but an identity is. Your name and a valid email is required. However I will not publish email addresses.

@Alana, Prior work is not required. We prefer fresh work that hasn't been published elsewhere.


@wes, just to shake it up a little.


I'm loving the remix. I can't wait to read the different submissions.


love the blog but find the new layout frustrating. i can't read entries as easily and the song blasts without warning definitely nsfw.


The music was only for one week and was requested by multiple readers. This was a feature I started this blog with, and received many complaints when I stopped the music. Nonetheless, the layout is different intentionally, so with anything it's gonna take some getting used to. Just click on the photos or the headline to view the content.

Again, thanks for your continued support of UC.


Girl bye. This new layout is dope and distances this blog from the other copycats.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments