Got Unused Products?




Do you have old products that you no longer use and don't know what to do with them? Well if your like me "a recovering product junkie" then you will have many if not hundreds. Well don't make the mistake like I used to in throwing them away and even more, don't make the mistake of keeping them until they expire.

There are many creative and fulfilling ways to get those unwanted products from under your counters and in the hands of others who need them. Here are just a few options:

Host a Swap Party- Get a few of your friends to bring over products that they want to part with and swap with each other.

Donate to a local shelter- There are plenty of churches and shelters who can use these products. Contact your local shelters or churches and find out how you can help and make a difference.

Sell on eBay-I've heard of many frugalistas using sites like eBay to sell used products. This definitely sounds like a great way to earn a few bucks or at least even out.

Give to friends/co-worker/family members -I do this all of the time. When I went to New York over the weekend, I packed a bag of products to give to my mommy. She loved them.

Use conditioners as a fabric softener or to shave legs- Ok, I have to admit, I've never tried this, but why not. I will certainly drop a little in my next load as fabric softener to see how this works out. It's cheaper than Downy that's for sure.




2 Responses:

works great for shaving legs!!!!


Great ideas. Thanks for sharing. I really like the idea of donating them to a local shelter.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments