Marc Daniels Go Curly

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply the other night on the hunt for my old reliable Lekair Pink Gel and hoping to give Cantu Shea Butter another try. Well, I stumbled across this product and was reluctant to try it. But for some reason, I could not resist this little yellow concoction. So I picked up the little .87 oz sample to try it out.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the results. I co-washed as usual then applied the Go Curly with my finger and let my hair air dry. This morning, my curlz were poppppping. They were very light and fluffy without the crunch.

I definitely plan to use this again! If you're looking for a lightweight styling product that will give your hair shine, and definition without weighing it down, then this may work for you. Sally's here I come.

post signature




6 Responses:

I have been using this for the past few weeks mixed with a little crisco lol and it really brings out my curls, I love it.


Sounds great. What are the ingredients?


You know I'm going to try this one.
Lol.


I also stumbled across this at sally's. i was asking the cashier about deva curl and she stated that this product was really nice..so i picked up the large size..this product is great..i do the go and apply this with any oil in reach..i.e., avacado oil, evvo, and coconut oil..it leaves my hairso soft, and tangle..it is a must try..it did wonders for my 4a type doo..


I also stumbled across this at sally's. i was asking the cashier about deva curl and she stated that this product was really nice..so i picked up the large size..this product is great..i do the wash n go and apply this with any oil in reach..i.e., avacado oil, evvo, and coconut oil..it leaves my hairso soft, and tangle free..it is a must try..it did wonders for my 4a type doo..


Sally's has discontinued this wonderful product. I have been using it for more than five years and it does everything these people say it does. Can't figure out why Sally's would stop carrying it.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments