Camera Time...

Tags:




It's not often that I show my face on this blog...but for some reason I was in the mood for pictures. So I turned on my web cam and started clicking. I had lots of fun...

I wanted to share with my readers a few things. One, my sincere thanks for your continued support of Urbancurlz. Believe it or not, it's probably the only reason I turn on this computer each day, uhm well also to check my Facebook, too. But anyway, over the past few weeks, maybe months...I've been truly struggling to keep up my mojo. I've had so much going on that my mojo fell at the wayside. It's not that I didn't have anything to blog about, or that I am becoming tired of blogging, or hair. I've just had a lot going on with being a full time worker, mom and wife. To maintain all of those, sometimes, something has to give. Unfortunately, it was the blogging. So since, I've been trying to find that balance.

But for now, I back and in full force. So once again, thanks!

post signature

10 Responses:

First of all, you are pretty darn fabulous. I would love to see more of you. Second, I read your blog everyday and love it even on the slow days. However, family comes first; always remember that and everything else will fall in its place.

Thanks for keeping the kinks fly.


Happy to see you're b-a-c-k!!!!!


This comment has been removed by the author.

You look very fab! I totally get a little tired of taking care of the job, the self and sometimes others and then creating and editing videos. It's alright to take a breather and chill. Your viewers will still be here! :)


Thanks guys...I really appreciate the love.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments