♥ This


A friend gave me these to sample a few months ago, compliments of the Bronner Brothers Hair Show. But like most of my product stash, they've been in the cabinet for a while, until I decided to give them a try over the weekend. Boy oh boy...fireworks blasted. Natures Essential Ingredients or NEI is the maker of Almond Soy Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner. I ♥ this stuff!

The Almond Soy Shampoo won me over immediately once a applied it...I felt the cleansing action but did not feel the shampoo stripping my natural oils like other cleansers. It left my hair feeling cleaned and refreshed but also moisturized. Not hard or crunchy like traditional shampoos, a definite plus.

Then the Moisturizing Conditioner with Mint took me over the top. My hair was so easy to detangle that my fingers just glided through with ease. The end result, I am buying this stuff.

For more information check out their web site here.

post signature

2 Responses:

I'm actually in the market for a new detangling agent, I was trying to look at their ingredients but I didn't see them on the actual product page. Got some research to do :) Glad you like them though, great products typically take a while to find!


Thank you for this post. I am going to add this company to my "Black Owned Hair Care Companies" youtube video.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments