Get This Look | Holiday Hair

Photo courtesy of Essence.com


This is a fabulous holiday hair style that can easily be created at home with flexi-rods.

You will need approximately 20-25 rods, setting lotion and end wraps (optional). Part the hair into small sections and apply the setting lotion, then spiral wrap the hair around the flexi-rod. It is not necessary to set hair any one pattern. However, I tend to direct my curls to the back. Sit under a hooded drier for 30-45 minutes for best results. Unravel and voila!
4 Responses:

u can also do this w/ bantu knots! i'm rockin it today. use a little creamy settin lotion or a soft gel. bantu knot the whole head in 2 inch sections and mist w/ leave in conditioner. then next day take loose & enjoy ur curls!!!


I love this look. I'll definitely have to try it soon, maybe for New Year's Eve.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments