Design Essentials



A couple of weeks ago, my cousin asked me if I had ever used this product line. She had met a young lady with fabulous natural hair who dished that her secret weapon was Design Essentials. Me, being the recovering product junkie I am, I asked her to use the the product and tell me all about it. See, as part of my recovery, I decided that I will not change my "wonder" products until they are no longer wonderful. Anyway, back to my cousin and Design Essentials lol

After we reviewed the different products, she decided to try the Natural Beauty Package which consisted of Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo, Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner, Define & Shine 2-N-1 Dry Finishing Lotion, and Diamonds Oil Sheen. She called me immediately after the first try and was so impressed. So I decided to give her some time to try it a couple of times to see if the love affair would continue. To my surprise, she was still singing soprano two weeks later. In her own words:

“ I absolutely love it! I was hesitant to use shampoo on my hair because
it usually leaves it tangled, but with the Conditioning Shampoo, I
got the opposite effect-my hair was not tangled.

The deep conditioner has a tingle effect that left my hair as soft as a baby’s
butt. I will never have curls like you have curls, but my hair is actually
curly after I use the 2-N-1 conditioning cream. No other products have ever
given me this results. This is even better than the Cantu (Leave
In Conditioner) which causes build up and dryness in my hair.

And the curls actually last. Now I wish I hadn’t cut my hair because my curls are awesome.

My hair has never been this curly…"



I don't know about you, but after that exchange I was sold because I have NEVER heard anyone so excited about a product. BTW, she has type 4C hair.

Learn more about Design Essentials here.

4 Responses:

Love, Love, Love the Design Essentials line! I use Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo, Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner, and Express Conditoner but I have never tried the 2N1. Thanks for the tip because now I will. By the way, my hair is 4a/4b. I am eight months into my transition and these products combined with a hair steamer have been a Godsend!


My stylist uses DE products. I've never used them at home or on a daily basis...

After reading this I will definitely be trying them.


Who sells this line? cvs, target...?


@Jamie, to the best of my knowledge you can only buy Design Essentials at authorized dealers, which are usually salons. Here's a link to their site to locate a distributor:

http://www.designessentials.com/de/storeLocator.jsp


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments