Get This Look | Corrine


I think I've grown out of my wash and go look, so I've been on the prowl trying to figure out what's next (before I cut). Then I ran across an older post where I featured Corrine's romantic rollerset. Now this style is stuck in my head and I am feeling a little ambitious, so I think I'm gonna get this look.

To get Corrine's roller set you will need a few things, rollers, a hooded dryer and your favorite styling product. I will use setting lotion. You will need to set the hair while wet just after cleansing it. Section the hair and roll. Sit under a hooded dryer until the curls are completely dry and unravel with your fingers. This style can be achieved on natural and relaxed hair.

Let's pray this works! Results coming...stay tuned.

post signature

3 Responses:

Yes please tell us how it goes! I'm dying to try this look!


she is so beautiful!
happy styling :)


She is just stunning! J'aime beaucoup.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments