2010 Bronner Bronners

February 20-23, 2010 Atlanta Georgia. This will be my first Bronner's Brother's hair show experience. I am sure I will be in for a surprise (side eye). My main interest is to check out what's going on the natural scene. But otherwise, I am going to look for deals on hair products. My friend racked up on products at the last show, so I'm a little excited to see what deals I can find. Have any of you been? If so what was your experience?

For more information, visit Bronner Brothers.
2 Responses:

I've gone, just about every year since I've been in Atlanta. You will find about a handful of natural booths. Dont let that deter you though. I will be there as well. I go on Sunday, when the vendors are trying to get rid of everything.


Can't wait to hear all about it.


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments