All I Need Is Thread

Tags:
Yesterday while waiting to pick my kids up I decided to arch my brows since I had about 30 minutes to spare. So while pulling out the tweezers, they fell between the seat where I couldn't reach them. And after 10 minutes of trying I just gave up, but not on my eyebrows. I pulled a piece of thread that was hanging from my shirt and started threading my eyebrows. It was a rough start but I was determined to make it work because I had no time to stop by salon to get them waxed.

To my surprise and after a few hiccups, I got it, I got it! I finally got it to work and I was super excited about the results. I don't think I will ever spend another dollar on arching my brows.

People asked me how did I learn to thread...I watched Youtube. It has everything! lol
6 Responses:

you did a good job! nice arches. tweezing, i could do, but i can't thread myself.


I hate tweezers. They look like the devil to my eyebrows. Lol, so I started threading. :D I like threading...but I found something BETTER! SUGAR WAXING! I love sugar waxing. Of course you'd need some time to do it, but I love it. :D It's great. I learned from youtube too. :}


youtube is exactly how I learned too and I never spend money getting em done. I don't realize that I'm saving $15 to get them threaded at a salon. :)


Since I live in a small town and can't get back to Chicago on a regular basis to get mine done (in Little India, a.k.a. Devon Avenue between Western and California, $7 including tip), I have had to learn how to thread my own eyebrows. It's surprisingly simple once you get the hang of it! Thanks YouTube!


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments