Video | A Maven's Wash & Go


I ran across Moptop Maven's site this morning and instantaneously fell in love it. Here's a tutorial for obtaining her fabulous wash and go. I must admit I don't style my wash and go's like this because my hair is too fine for the gel. But I certainly do the water/olive oil mixture (a must try). This tutorial is great for those curlies with thick hair.

Check out
MopTop Maven. This has moved up to the top of list of must check sites. Happy Friday peeps!

post signature


1 Responses:

I tried this yesterday and it worked pretty well, Thx MopTop Maven. My only issue was the shrinkage. Any suggestions on how u can use this technique but elongate the curl in the process?


Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments